There are times when no matter how strong, skilled and capable we are, we just need help.
You may need:
- Somebody to talk to – to get things off your chest
- to put things into perspective
- to talk through your options
- to talk to somebody who is not involved in the problem
- to hear what you need to hear rather than what the people around you think you want to hear
- to be heard
- kindness and understanding in a quiet, calm environment
- to work through change
Nayna has been invaluable. She understood that after several bereavements and other losses, I had learned coping mechanisms to eclipse my feelings. She taught me to sit with my feelings, to confront them and techniques for when they overwhelm me.
‘The Aim of therapy is to improve the quality of daily life’
Nayna Kumari – as mentored by Babette Rothschild